Back At Ya Designs goal is to make each and every customers experience with us a positive one. Bearing that in mind, we must insist that our clients follow a basic set of rules.
- Must not email, house, publish or display any material that is abusive, obscene, threatening, defamatory or infringing on the rights of others.
- Must not email, house, publish or display any material that violates any U.S. State, Federal or Local Law
- Must not use any of Back At Ya Designs provided services to assist other persons who intended to email, house, publish or display any material that is abusive, obscene, threatening, defamatory or infringing on the rights of others or violates any U.S. State, Federal or Local Law
- Must not display or store content that is erotic, pornographic or advertises adult sites or products.
- Must not display, provide or store any software that is copyright protected. For example: No warez, ROMs, Emulators, MP3's, etc.
- Must not display information or links about viruses, anarchy, phreaking, hacking or anything that provides harm to websites, email, computers or internet providers
- Must not operate any IRC or IRC Bots on server space provided by Back At Ya Designs
- Must not send SPAM, Mail bombs, Flames or other unsolicited email messages. You also may not use any outside service that references or implicates Back At Ya Designs or any domain hosted by Back At Ya Designs as the originator.
- Must not use any type of background daemon (background running program)
Any client found to have spammed or mail bombed, Back At ya Designs reserves the right to disable your domain without refund. In addition, Back At Ya Designs may fine the client $50.00 for each spam or mail bomb violation.
Back At Ya Designs reserves the right to determine what violates any of our policies. Any violations may result in cancellation of services without a refund.
If you would like to cancel your services with us for any reason, you must mail a cancellation notice to Back At Ya Designs - PO Box 363 - Atlanta, MI 49709. You must include the name of your company or authorized contact person and domain name(s) that you would like to cancel. We do not accept phone or email cancellations for security reasons.
Disclaimer of Liability and Indemnification:
Back At Ya Designs makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. This included loss of data resulting from any type of service interruption.
Back At Ya Designs is not liable to the users of this service for the content, quality, performance or any other aspect of any information provided by and transmitted by this service or for any errors in the transmission of such information. Nor is Back At Ya Designs responsible to any person or organization for any damages arising in any manner out of the use of the information made available by this service. The users acknowledge that they assume all risk and/or responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the uses to which the information provided by this service is put. Back At Ya Designs will not be held liable for any damages your business may suffer.
The user shall indemnify and hold harmless Back At Ya Designs, and its owners and producers, from and against any claims, liabilities, losses, costs, damages or expenses (including attorney's fees) arising from the user's application of or participation in this service or the information made available thereby.
Back At Ya Designs reserves the right to amend or update these policies without notice.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who sign up for our services.
The information we collect is used to notify consumers about updates to our services and their accounts, not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the address we have provided
We DO NOT share your personal information with any third parties.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
Upon request we provide site visitors with a copy of all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them.
Consumers can access this information by sending us e-mail at the above address.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information.
Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
With respect to security: We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.